• What data do I collect?
• How do I collect your data?
• How will I use your data?
• How do I store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do I use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact me
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do I collect?
I collect the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Data on whether you have opened a link to a document or email that we have sent you
• Details of any correspondence between us
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide me with most of the data that I collect. I collect data and process data when you:
• Use or view my website via your browser’s cookies.
I may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• LinkedIn and other professional social media sites
• Recommendations by third parties that already have contact with you i.e. referrals
How will I use your data?
I collect your data so that I can:
• Understand what people are interested in, so that I can adjust my social media to meet these needs
If you agree, I will share your data with the companies that I own; The Henka Institute and fts-global, so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do I store your data?
I securely store your data in Luxembourg on our own cloud-based servers, which are fully encrypted and have restricted access.
I will keep your personal data and correspondence history for 10 years. Once this time period has expired, I will delete your data by means of a manual data purge and review, to ensure that we do not miss any deletions.
You have the right at any time to stop me, The Henka Institute or fts global from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please either send me an email or complete the contact form on the website.
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request me to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request me to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request me to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request me to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one week to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
email: email@example.com, as it will be picked up at this address.
Call us: +352 27 91 22 55
Or write to me: Rachel Treece, C/O fts global 2A, Ennert dem Bierg, L-5244 Sandweiler, Luxembourg
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do I use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, my website uses:
• Advertising – I use these cookies to collect information about your visit to my website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. I may also share online data collected through cookies with advertising partners.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact me
Call us at: +352 27 91 22 55
Or write to us: Rachel Treece, C/O fts global, 2A, Ennert dem Bierg, L-5244 Sandweiler, Luxembourg
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that I have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the National Commission for Data Protection/ Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données (CNPD): https://cnpd.public.lu/fr/commission-nationale.html